Thursday, February 09, 2006

 

It's Thursday. That means our weekly project manager meeting was first thing this morning. I think that it is important to realize that everything can be improved. Processes, relationships and products.

Larry from Richard Smith Custom Concrete came to chat with the project managers today. They are an excellent source for specialized concrete finishes. Many, many more options than I had previously thought.

My good friends at Wirt Design Group are helping me out with an unusual project in North Hollywood today. It's harder than you think to make 15-ton air conditioners disappear.

More bidding Q & A with the subcontractors on the Highland project. Fun items like Finnish birch plywood, lots of perforated metal cladding, Icestone and a ton of cedar. I'll keep you posted.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?