Wednesday, February 22, 2006

 

Wow!

What a week. Things move way too fast. I'm knee deep in several projects - each one with its own priorities. But progress is being made. There are many support systems in place to help keep things moving - the computer is one. I'm amazed how some people have not allowed the computer to be a resource for them. I think it may be intentional - an excuse to do things slower.

I have two projects starting this week, each project needs job kits, permits, finalized subcontractor pricing, documentation with the owner/client. Kicking off jobs is always the most exciting part of the job. Wrapping them up is always more stressful, more rushed.

I'll try to keep up with things and fill you in with other news. Like the fact that the Calibre Awards are coming up. Not a usual point of excitement around the office - but I always find it interesting to see what nice, fun stuff has gone on around town during the last year or so.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?